Saturday 27 April 2019

TERMS OF SERVICE (T.O.S.) / DISCLAIMER FORM



G'day folks Allen Tiller here, founder of Eidolon Paranormal. I thought I would make available to ghost hunting teams an example of a Terms of Service/Disclaimer form similar to one I have used with my team in regard to investigating historic public locations.

Feel free to copy and paste it as a template, insert your own team's details and use it in your own investigations!


TERMS OF SERVICE (T.O.S.) / DISCLAIMER FORM <EXAMPLE>




<INSERT TEAM NAME>


TERMS OF SERVICE (T.O.S.) / DISCLAIMER FORM

I, _________________________________, understand that <INSERT TEAM NAME> is a non-profit paranormal investigation group located in <INSERT STATE>. <INSERT TEAM NAME> independent research of alleged paranormal activity does not require payment or donations.

I understand that <INSERT TEAM NAME> utilise scientific methodologies to determine the validity of alleged Paranormal Activity. <INSERT TEAM NAME> do not employ ritualistic techniques such as medium-ship or exorcisms to “remove spirits”. Furthermore, I understand that <INSERT TEAM NAME> is not responsible for the removal, treatment or cessation of the alleged paranormal phenomena or activity.

I understand that all members of <INSERT TEAM NAME> are proficient and capable individuals that will handle each experience with the utmost professionalism. I also understand <INSERT TEAM NAME> right to immediately terminate or suspend an investigation at any time during the course of their engagement if they deem ay risk or injury to themselves or others at an investigation location.
I understand that at the end of an investigation, all experiences, evidence and documentation are presented to me, the client, and I will be given the opportunity to re-evaluate my opinion in regard to public evidence release. 

I understand <INSERT TEAM NAME> investigative methods and professional conduct towards evidence collection, documentation, review and presentation. If any follow-up investigation is required or warranted, <INSERT TEAM NAME> team members will make themselves available in the future

As my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made by myself.
I am of legal age (18 years or older) and fully competent and I execute this release for full, adequate, and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.

CLIENT’S NAME: ___________________ SIGNATURE: _________________ DATE:
WITNESS'S NAME: _________________ SIGNATURE: __________________ DATE:
INVESTIGATORS PRESENT:
SIGNATURE: ___________________________ ROLE: _______________ DATE: _______
SIGNATURE: ___________________________ ROLE: _______________ DATE: _______
SIGNATURE: ___________________________ ROLE: _______________ DATE: _______
SIGNATURE: ___________________________ ROLE: _______________ DATE: _______

No comments:

Post a Comment